The biggest project I had over IAP was redesigning the kit display board for the class. Each student participating in the robot competition receives a bin of materials and components at the beginning of the class. They have to construct their entire robot from this kit throughout the course of the class, so we decided it was important to redo the old display board which was outdated and worn out. I tried to make it look clean, with functional parts (such as the springs, wheels, and balloon pump), and here's the finished product:
For this semester, one difference for me is that I am going to assisting the electric vehicle section instead of focusing on the traditional labs that participate in the robot competition. I'll be helping 9 or 10 students design their own personal electric vehicle, such as a scooter or a go-kart. It should be interesting, so I'll probably be updating any significant progress on here. Until then I have my own project to work on!