Overview

Welcome! Beneath this text on the main page are my most recent posts. Class projects are listed in the left column, while more personal projects are in the right column

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Did I Mention I Like Cars

Last week I attended the New England International Auto Show.  I was pretty cool, and I got 50% off the tickets with Groupon so I went with my girlfriend Alina.  I got to explore/sit in a bunch of new cars and ogle more expensive ones, so all in all it was a good trip.  For example, they had a Fiat 500 Abarth!
Yes, I did fit.  Barely.
There were a bunch of things I liked, including engines, rims, and various shiny things.  They even had some fancier cars such as the Lexus LFA, Mercedes SLS, and my all time favorite the Audi R8 :D
I could barely contain my excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment